Make Yourself at Home.

 
{Photos from we heart it}

       While perusing through several home decor blogs (like Mustard & Sage and Coco + Kelley) I've caught the decorating virus.  My home feels like it's home, but I want when people come over to say "oh yeah this has Shannon written all over it".  I like my living room to be modern yet livable (oh and black and white cat friendly).  My place is very eclectic yet comfortable.  There's really no rhyme or reason to my decor except it's me.  I've got this great idea for my bedroom.  My walls that are deep plum and my vintage wood nightstand/chest scream for a woodsy decor.  I really want resin deer mounts and anything that looks earthy but modern at the same time.  I've found a few items from Z Gallerie that would look perfect in my bedroom as well as my white, espresso and modern living room.  With Christmas just a few days away, perhaps santa will sneak some of these into my house, or at least a gift card in my stocking!  


1. Resin Horse Bust $199.95
2. April in Paris Painting $89.95
3. Turquoise & Gold Accent Bowl $59.95
4. Copper Tea Light Votives $4.95
5. End of Day Painting $99.95
6. Coral $24.95- $49.95
7. 15" Resin Deer Mount $49.95
{All items can be found at Z Gallerie}


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment