SPRING/SUMMER 2013 PREVIEW






{Cynthia Vincent}



Bright colors, patterns & maxi's oh my! This up coming spring summer season is going to be filled with the likes of maxi's, caftans, stand out colors, and fun patterns.  Sounds (and looks) rather delightful!

As seen from the last few post, Tootsie's in Dallas had a Spring Summer 2013 preview.  The party included yummy blood orange martini's, appetizers from R+D Kitchen, and an inspiring fashion show featuring the newest collection from Cynthia Vincent. Who, I should add, was there earlier in the day to do personal styling and that evening to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent. This fashion show has me jazzed to start building my warm weather wardrobe.  Maxi's & caftans are my favorite! 

{Photographer of the evening-Pepper}

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment