Falling for you

As i wait with anticipation for the arrival of this glorious weather, 


I get excited thinking about sweaters, blazers, heavy cardigans, tights and boots.  I can finally break out the large oversized sweaters i've been hoarding every year.  I wish fall could be here all year round.  Lets by pass summer (who could argue that) and stay at a lovely 60 degrees all day everyday! Here's a few of the looks i'm "patiently" waiting to wear in the coming months.  
{I love the look created for Blair Waldorf. Especially her winter/fall looks}

{J Crew has some of the most beautiful fall looks this years}


{I love Lauren's style.  She makes this look so effortless}



{photos of fall, gossip girl and Lauren found through out google.  Outfits taken from J Crew website}

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment