{NOT SO} MELLOW YELLOW

 {3.1 Phillip Lim x Target-sold out nationwide}

     My name is Shannon and I have a shopping addiction.  *sorry not sorry* So basically if you've been under a rock, or possibly cut off from communications with the rest of society, then you already know about the Phillip LIm collaboration with Target.  Although the clothes weren't as amazing as I'd hope (mens's line was better), the purses were as swoon worthy as I'd thought they would be.  I personally can't afford a real 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel bag (ranging from $695- $1,200) then this was the best opportunity for any fashionably fiscal shopper to get their hands on one. 
     I did go online at 6:01AM, yes on a sunday, to try and snag the big black Pashli for Target bag.  It was sold out in 1 min.  But I did snag a medium purple satchel (not the Pashli like one) that is on it's way to my doorstep as we speak.    Pretty much everything I wanted was gone within minutes, but when I went to my local Target, the entire line was there.  Bags included.  I was so happy I got the yellow mini Pashli, but I also snagged the BOOM! scarf and the BOOM! sweatshirt.  Overall, I'd say this was a successful Target collaboration and I can't wait to see the next one.  

PSSST.... I hear there's a Peter Pilotto

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment