MONDAY'S MUST HAVES


After saving my pennies and dimes for the signature Tory Burch Reva flats, I finally took the plunge and bought the black with gold emblem.  After wearing the size 7's for 3 weeks, I had enough and returned them.  They pinched my little piggies so bad.  I had hoped a 7.5 would suffice, but sure enough that damn gold emblem stabbed the top of my foot with every step.  Done. Over it. Moving on.  So now I just want basic ballet flats.  Nothing fancy.  Nothing super trendy.  Just basic, everyday flats.  I tried on the Tory Burch Eddie Ballet Flats and fell in love.  So comfortable and so cute.  And best thing, they don't pinch my piggies.

However, I'm doing my research on the best flats for my money before I buy another super expensive shoe that disappoints me in the end.  

So what's your favorite basic flat?


{Images via Tory Burch}

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment