MOST WANTED: PRINTED PANTS


Apparently I am on quite the graphics kick this fall.  Between Monday's post and todays post, I should not wear solid colored pants or skirts until spring.  Now I have started perking up my fall wardrobe with one of my most wanted fall items, printed pants!!  I now own 2 leopard print pants, 1 floral print pants & 1 geometric print pants.  The printed pant trend is taking the colored denim to a whole other level. I like this trend because it allows me to be on trend at work without breaking the dress code rules.  Lets be honest, I like my black GAP trousers, but they do get a little boring after a while.  

Just keep a few things in mind if you decide to jump on the printed pant train: 

1- if you wear a printed bottom, wear a solid color top.  Even add a blazer for a more pulled together look. **however, you can add a graphic pump like floral & leopard **

2- wear a pant shape that flatters your body type. 

Image Source: Miranda Kerr, 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 //

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment