I'VE BEEN A BAD BAD BLOGGER


Hello? Anyone still there?  I hope y'all are still there, or at least checking back once in a while to see if I'm still breathing.  And I am! I've been a bad blogger. I wish I had some fabulous excuse for why I've been away for so long.  Something as good as I met the man of my dreams,  or I flew off to some exotic country with no wifi or I took a job with a lux fashion house that has me traveling cross country like a crazy person.  But alas, nothing exciting, just that we had lay offs at my current company which means, I am doing the job of 3 people and any extra curricular activities went on the back burner.  

During my absence I had a epiphany.  Why did I give up something I love, for something that's there to pay the bills?  Clearly something had to change and today I make that change.  Moving forward into the fashion future, I promise to dedicate my time to my love, my passion, my creative outlet.  This will be tough, so bear with me while I gain balance between blogging & working.

I'm so glad to be back! Stay tuned......

XOXO-
Shannon B.

Follow me--
Instagram-- @_shannon__b_
Twitter-- @nowerys81
Pinterest-- @nowerys81



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment