THEY YEAR OF THE BROW



Lately, I've been obsessing over strong brows.  I know I know, I'm late to the party.  Been there done that, but my sudden post about eyebrows, is like every blogger wearing a THAT plaid blanket scarf from Zara.  May have been a scarf from last winter, but it's everywhere... still.   Just search through Instagram for blanket scarf.  It's insane.  But I digress.  Back to the brows, the real topic for today.

I am obsessed with trying to emulate the master of brows, Cara Delevingne.  This generations Brooke Shields.  My generation was all about pencil thin, almost drawn on brows, and with the resurgence of the 90's, I am so glad the brows were not one of them.  It's time we embraced thick and natural, yet groomed eyebrows.  (Remember, there should be 2!)  I've even begun filling in my brows everyday.  Even if I wear no eye makeup,  I'm still filling in my dirty blonde brows with my favorite pencil from Milani in Natural Taupe.

Are your eyebrows not thick and luscious like any of the ladies above, there's a few helpful links below on how to groom & rock these strong brows.
Allure- How to Groom Your Brows
The Beauty Department- Drawing a Retro Brow
Harper's Bazaar- How-To: Cara Delevingne Brows For the Rest of Us

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment