Where Did My L.A.M.B. Go?

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am OBSESSED with Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. collection. I don't own as many pieces as I would like, but there's time to increase those numbers! I own plenty of her purses (4 from her Lesportsac, 1 LAMB, and 2 wallets) but my favorite LAMB purchase are my shoes! I love love love my heels and sandals. I'm waiting for the weather to change so i can wear my sandals!

My first pair the Finsbury in dark brown leather.


My second pair the Leire Sandals in green. By far my best purchase. $295 shoes for $50!!! I love them even more!!I love the details she puts in all her shoes. From the stiching to the engraving on the bottom of each shoe to the details in the zippers and buckles. It's those types of details that make each pair well worth the money. My suggestion if you can't afford the full priced items (like me) go to Nordstroms Rack or Last Call Neiman Marcus. The discounts you can get are crazy! Here's a few that I'm waiting for to hit the sales racks or to max out my credit card with! I can't stand it! My toes are screaming with envy at the beauty of these shoes!!









Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment