Drunken Noodles.

       The title alone makes one ask can noodles get drunk?  If they are from Andaman Thai in Denton they get crazy drunk!  So i had plans with my friend Tiffany for bubbles (champagne) and Thai for sunday evening.  Well come Saturday around noon my craving for Thai could not wait one more day.  So i grabbed Breaking Dawn and burned rubber down the road towards the square to get my fix.  Andaman Thai is local eatery that has blown my mind with the best food ever!  I'm still not down with curries, but i'm ok with all other items.  Between the steam pork dumplings, vegetarian crispy rolls and the drunken noodles (and pad thai, glass noodles, etc) I find myself craving these items at least twice a week! Looking at these pics makes my mouth water like a leaky faucet! ohh i'm hungry now! Enjoy these yummy pics!! 



{i love the atmosphere}

{the oh so delicious veggie egg rolls that are buh-nanas}

{oh snap the drunken noodles have arrived}

{the noodles are buttery at first.....}

{but then they ninja chop you with heat-but in a good way}

{photos taken by me}

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment