Pennies From Heaven

       And that's exactly what I need, pennies from heaven in order to start building up my fall wardrobe.  There's a few key items i really need to add to make make looks really stand out.  The Forever 21 Miu Miu knock offs have gone viral, so i need to kick to the nearest F21before they are ll gone!  I do however need a new pair of booties since my last pair were ruined by a drunken party goer a few new years back.  And these lovely Steve Maddens from Nordstrom's might do the trick.  And of course no outfits complete without a Marc Jacobs bag.  I'm really shocked at the price of the one i've been eyeing for a few weeks now.  It's only $278! Makes me wonder how small it may be.  hmm... Guess I need to go Nordies asap!
Booties: Steve Madden "Chelseey" Bootie $98.95
Over-sized Bag: Marc by MJ "Catty Q Hiller" Hobo $278
Double Rings: Pic from f21, but check out Urban Outfitters
Clutches: Big Buddha "Jacqueline" Faux Leather Clutch $58
Mary Janes: F21 Posy Platform Pumps $25.80

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment