The Animal in Me.

       How excited are you to see animal prints roaring into the new season? My inner tiger is so ready to be unleashed! Grrrr... I've always loved animal prints.  Case in point my bedding my sophomore year of college was a sassy little leopard print number.  Or exhibit B my shower curtain is looking very exotic in a little zebra number. I especially love it when people wear hints of animal but not in extremes lets say like little Miss Paris Hilton.  Boo animal overkill! Literally and figuratively!


       Note to self there is such thing as too much of a good thing.  OMG NO NO NO NO NO!  That's just so wrong!!  Perhaps she should have kept either the leggings OR the purse, not every piece of leopard that leaped out of her closet.  

       I went to Target the other day and they have a section of some new Merona items that capture the animal style very well.  I snagged a small leopard print cardigan to sassify one of my little black dresses.  I still have my leopard print platforms i bought 3 years ago that I still wear when i want to feel sexy! I think my next 2 animal print items need to be a clutch (faux snake or zebra) and a pair of leopard flats (perhaps Tori Burch??) Or i can just order one the items I've found below from Nordstrom's! Is the half yearly sale still going on?


{All items can be found on Nordstroms Online }
1. Coach Madison Ocelot Sabrina Satchel $298.00 
2. Erica Anenberg "Zebra Twosome" Ring $85.00
3. Classiques Entier Open Toe Pumps $129.95
4. Coach Mia Ocelot Print Carryall $298.00
5. Tarnish Asymmetrical Animal Print Fedora $75.00
6. Furla 'Frieze M Tracolla' Calf Hair Hobo $495.00
7. Betsy Johnson Leopard Heart Stud Earrings $25.00
8. Kate Spade Denise Small Hobo $245.00
9. Steven Madden Caryssa Pump $89.95

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment