:: TARINA TARANTINO ::

{photo from Tarina Tarantino}

      
       Now I know everyone knows the name Tarantino, but does anyone know Tarina?  I puffy heart Tarina Tarantino. Besides the obvious that she loves the color pink, but her art is sooo  overtly girly I just coo with excitement.  I first came across her fantastic jewelry back in 2005 while shopping on Melrose in West Hollywood.  I had seen the pink head hello kitty jewelry on stars like Paris Hilton and Kelly Osbourne, but I didn't know she had such a wide array of pieces. She makes simple brightly colored lucite bracelets to giant neon flower hair clips to my personal favorite, her candy color skull jewelry.  Tarina creates the most luscious yummy candy colored jewelry that can be worn from day to night.  Best part the prices are really affordable!  {ok i know i chose some pricey pieces, but they are so gorgeous}  I just excited seeing her work.  I already own a few pieces, but i may have to pick up a few new items to show off!
{All pieces are from Tarina Tarantino website}


1. Skull and Bow Drop Earrings $70.00
2. Pink Head Mod Toggle Necklace $88.00
3. Bubble Pop Multi-bead Charm Bracelet $240.00
4. Gothic Lolita Pink Head Mod Ring $63.00
5. Electric Butterfly Couture Waterfall Necklace $1,225.00
6. Lucite Skull Cuff Stretch Bracelet $100.00
7. Pink Head Mod Satin Bow Anywhere Clip $50.00
8. Acid Alice Couture Multistrand Necklace $625.00 
9. Electric Butterfly Tiara $500.00

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment