Tell Me About it Stud!

       I'm getting really excited about this Fall's fashions.  It seem we are going to be inundated with very masculine designs and tailored fits.  I've seen plenty of men's wear being attempted these past few years, but designers have finally hit the nail on the head.  I saw Miu Miu's studded oxfords on the Bergdorf Shoe Salon app that I became even more excited about my Fall wardrobe!  I love the way studs can make even the most girlie attire have an edge.  I can't wait to pair some of these with rolled up boyfriend jeans and an ultra feminine top! 

1. Ash Studded Cowboy Boots Saks $365.00
2. Christian Louboutin Pigalle Point-Toe Flats Saks $995.00
3. Christian Louboutin Studded Lace Up Oxfords Bergdorf $995.00 
4. Miu Miu Studded Lace-Up Saks $750.00
5. Miu Miu Patent Leather Ballet Flats Saks $630.00
6. Miu Miu Studded Patent Penny Loafers Bergdorf $750.00
7. Valentino- Studded Flat Sandals Saks $795.00

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment