Sheer Genius


{image courtesy of the Sartorialist}  
     I'm kind of over doing it with the masculine style huh?  I can't help it i love it!!! But I have found a way to make my love for oxfords and motorcycle boots more feminine.  By adding a flirty and floaty sheer top that is!! Imagine shirt #6 below with some skinnies rolled at the ankles with a pair of camel oxfords! Loves it!   How about just being extra girly by wearing shirt #2 with a navy pencil skirt and short peep toes heels?  But the best part, aside from  how versatile these shirts are.  How easy it would be to transition these from one season to another.  Pairing them with a heavier cardigan or even a tailored leather jacket would be amazing!  I'll be loading up my closet with a few of these options this Fall! 

1. We Mesh Well Top Modcloth $71.99
2. Free as a Bird Blouse Modcloth $107.99 
3. Can You Sheer Me Now? Modcloth $26.99
4. Owl Dolled Up Top ModCloth $57.99
5. Cloud Country Top Modcloth $54.99
6. There's No Lace Like Home Modcloth $49.99

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment