Bright Ideas

    We are on our 2nd week of cloudy skies.  This is very unusual weather for Texas in July.  Our rain is usually here in June not July, but hey it does beat the 100+ degrees we usually have.  The cloudy leaky skies make me wish I had a rain slicker and rain boots.  But instead of constantly thinking I wish I had more rain appropriate attire, I'm thinking of bright and cheerful colors that make me think Miami, not Seattle!  A nice sparkly dress, bright purple platforms and bright pink kissers!  Ahh smack that color on me now! 

1. Elysee Expandable Braclet F21 $14.80
2. Eyedoll Tunic Dress Kitson $495.00
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Pixie Studded Bag Kitson $358
4. "Rayban" Sunglass F21 $5.80
5. Sam Edelman Platforms Kitson $195
6. Viva Glam Gaga MAC $14
7. Chiffon Ruffled Dress F21 $27.80
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs Candy Bracelets Nordstroms $58
9. Marc by Marc Jacobs Ring Nordstroms $58
10. Unisex Memphis Sock American Apparel $12
11. Marc Jacobs Daisy Nordstroms $88

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment