A Burst of Harlow.



I have a slight obsession with jewelry.  Mostly rings mainly because my ears aren't pierced.  I tend to buy big bulky over sized pieces.  As can be seen by my newly acquired House of Harlow 1960 Oversized Sundial ring.  Nicole Richie (Madden) has created a wonderful bohemian inspired jewelry line that has captured the essence of what she is about.  But really, how fantastic is this piece? I had seen this piece in the magazines and the blogs but never in person.  This thing is massive, but in a great way.  Grab your ice skates kids the rink is open! I think the best part of this ring is the leather inlay behind the gold medallion shell.  Uh-ma-zing!  I know there's a matching necklace, but i have yet to find it. The search will continue until I have the matching necklace securely fastened around my neck! Thank Miss Nicole for the beautiful pieces you have created.




{top photo from C'est La Vie Bottom 2 photos from my fabulous iphone 4}



House of Harlow 1960 can be purchased on Shopbop & Kitson websites.  

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment