Weekend Wrap Up.


        This has been quite the enjoyable weekend, despite the multiple allergy attacks.  Saturday was filled with my first duty as a homeowner (fixed my leaky sink), a trip to Barnes and Noble, and then ending it at a suite for the Dallas Stars game and Momma Bonner's birthday!  Sunday was spent doing the daily house work then enjoying watching the Patriots get their butt beat by the Jets and watching Desperado at the Underground.  I'm glad I have 1 more day of rest and relaxation before I return to doing the mans work.  


I bought some new Jonathan Adler salt & Pepper shakers from B&N.  The represent my babies Aubrey (pepper) and Savannah (salt) quite well!
It was quite the surprise to find these yummy wedges of Trader Joe's Dark Chocolates 
hiding in my pantry.  Yummy!!
My baby Vannah has enjoyed the lazy weekend she shared with her momma.  

I've been able to catch up on all my favorite blogs this weekend like Cupcakes & Cashmere

My first Stars game in a suite has spoiled me.  I loved feeling special for one night.  


{all photos by me except the pink C&C Coach purse from Cupcakes & Cashmere Blog}

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 love: