FNO Dallas Recap



Thursday Night was my first Fashion's Night Out.  And I have to say, it was so much fun! My friend and I decided to hit up Northpark Center.  We started at Neiman's and had some champs, some Trailercakes' mini cupcakes, and Treats by Tiffany's macaron's.  Then we made our way around the mall stopping at the Roberto Cavalli exhibit showcasing the gowns worn by fabulous celebrities like Britney, J Lo & Beyonce.  We did make a pitstop at H&M for me to buy a new dress since the lovely black dress I was wearing had captured every ounce of heat from the car to the mall and was not willing to let it go.  So hot! We made out way to dinner at La Duni and then proceeded to people watch around the fashion show.  That was the best people watching I've had in a long time!

More after the jump!


We capped off our night with some champs & Manolo's at Barney's.  We wanted to go to Highland Park Village, however my shoes had decided my outcome 2 hours into the night. The impending blisters (which were massive the next day and impeded my walking like a normal human being) decided my fate.  It was time to call it a night!

It was nice to see Dallas' most fashionable getting together for such a great night.  It was a fashionably successful night and I can't wait for next year!


Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment