Flower Power


Two things about this post: my lighting sucks and it's officially fall because by 7 pm it was too dark to put this new beauty on and take photos outside.  So these pics will have to do for now.  

But as you can see this is my newest dress from **drumroll please** Target!! Target is really kicking it up a notch with their clothing.  And with how much I purchase from there, I really should be an official spokeswoman.  But I digress. 

This dress i picked up has a sister in a lighter cream version, but this darker gray version just spoke to me.  She's super girly with the sleeves of flowers, but with the exposed zipper and sharper details hidden within the darkness of the dress gives it a slight masculine edge.  This dress will be perfect once the temperature finally falls and I can wear it with tights and ankle booties.  If only that cold weather would get here faster!



{Dress is from Target, but not yet available online}

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment