Ruth + ShoeMint

Just ordered these lovelies from ShoeMint this evening.  I've been looking for a pair of black heels and with the metallic detailing, I think these are a winner.  Ruth comes not just in black, but in nude & blue as well.  But i'm in dire need of black pumps.  
 ShoeMint had a sweet deal of $30 off your 1st order.  Can't really beat that!  If you are unfamiliar with ShoeMint, they are similar (in concept) to ShoeDazzle, but better quality shoes. {See my previous post here}.  Don't get me wrong, Shoedazzle is great for trendy inexpensive pieces, but ShoeMint is better for those pieces that can transition seasons, regardless of trends.  
Follow this link, tell them I sent you (yes I get points for referrals} & then refer all your friends as well!! Enjoy!



{all images via ShoeMint}

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment