SHOEMINT + Gelareh

I'm quite amazed with myself for only purchasing 1 pair of shoes on Cyber Monday from ShoeMint.  Especially since they had 30% off on Monday!  I decided to go with the beautiful wine color to spice up my fall wardrobe.  I think they are going to be a beautiful addition.  

Oh and I almost forgot, ShoeMint is still having 30% off right now! So hurry up and get you a few pairs while they are still in stock!

If you don't have a ShoeMint account, follow here for an invitation.  

Image via ShoeMint

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

1 love:

  1. I always choose internet shopping because it saves me both time and money. Buying goods online is convenient for me. For internet shopping, I use shopoth.com. They provide a wide range of grocery delivery services at a reasonable cost.

    ReplyDelete