BLUE IS MY SIGNATURE COLOR


It's Friday!!!  Anyone else super excited that it's finally the weekend?  I have this Zara dress I've been dying to wear out, but I've been waiting for it to get chillier to rock the thick black tights and ankle booties!  I love this dress when I bought it 3 months ago and Ladies Night is the perfect night for her debut. And with this strong graphic print, why not carry my little Phillip Lim to add an extra pop of color.  You could always rock the black clutch, but I like the added sass with the yellow.  Plus the cross body strap allows me to go hands free and dance the night away without having to keep a clutch under my arm and feeling like T Rex throwing his hands up in the air. 

Dress: Zara // Tights: Target // Purse: Phillip Lim Target (sold out) //Shoes: Target (old) 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment