SHOP MY CLOSET

Bauble Bar Statement Necklace $20

It's that time of year when I go through my closet and start clearing out items I've barely (re: never) worn to make room for some new items. I've got quite a few accessories up for grabs in my Poshmark closet.  Not shopped on Poshmark? Well, read here for what its all about.  Right now I've got the above Bauble bar necklace, as well as the below necklaces & watches for sale.  All ranging from $10 to $150.  It's never too early to do a little Christmas shopping for that special someone!!

POSHMARK Closet Name: PANDP

Bauble Bar Necklace $13
 $15
 $15
 $15
Authentic Return to Tiffany's Necklace.  Originally $425--for sale in my closet for $150!

Men's Michael Kors Watch.  $130

{Images by Platforms & Peep-Toes}

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment