HOLLYWOODS NEWEST STYLE ICON- LUPITA NYONG'O


I am obsessed with Lupita Nyong'o.  She's new to the movie scene, with a big career ahead of her, but she's already earned her place on Hollywood style icons.  From the first time I saw her in the red Ralph Lauren at the Golden Globes, I was mesmerized by her.  Her hair, her flawless complexion, and they way the dresses just mold to her impeccable body. (She's got killer arms!!)  But my favorite look is her Oscar look in the baby blue Prada gown that was designed for her.  Just so magical.  I really don't think she's had a bad look so far.  Everything she wears looks amazing on her.  

I can not wait to see what she has in store for us in the future. 

Images 1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6  /  7  

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

1 love:

  1. Very very interesting blog. I read this blog. Thank you for making this blog...

    ReplyDelete