SARAH JESSICA PARKER VISITS THE BIG D


On Sunday, Sarah Jessica Parker made a stop here in Dallas to promote her new shoe line exclusively available at Nordstrom.  This is as close as I could get amounts the hundreds of fans all lined up to just to get a glimpse of her.  It was fight just to get the press to move a tiny bit so we could get a few pics.  I'm glad I stuck it out long enough to just be in the same room within a few feet of her.  She's just as lovely in person as you see on TV.  And rumor is, she's just as sweet as you would think she would be.  
Oh and the shoes were nice as well.  I really want the ones that resemble the urban shoe myth.  SATC fans understand.  Now I can mark seeing SJP in person off my bucket list.  

{all images by me-please link back if used}

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment