PORTeR


I finally made it to the bookstore this weekend to pick up the newest magazine to hit the stands, Porter.  Porter is brought to us by the online fashion power house, Net-a-Porter.  I haven't had the chance to read every single page yet, but what I have thumbed through, I am in love with.  Now I did have to look up some details on what sets Porter apart from other fashion mags like Vogue & Harpers Bazaar, and it seems that most items featured in Porter can be bought from their website.  Supposedly the Net-a-Porter app & the magazine together, are interactive.  I do feel like the content & fashions seems a little more relatable to the average person than say Vogue.  I love looking at Vogue, but the majority of the items, I just don't know when or how I could ever afford them.  But with Porter, the items seem more accessible & real.  Perhaps it's that I know the Net-a-Porter app can give me exactly what I am looking at or it's the way the fashions are featured.  

I think Porter has a home run with this first print.  I can't wait to see what the next 5 editions will have.   

For more details about using the app in conduction with the magazine, go here.  
Visit Porter online  

{Images by me- please link back/credit if used}

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment