Clogging

           So I wasn't really sure how I felt about this whole clog look for the spring.  I hear clog and I think little wooden shoes from the Netherlands.  Yes, Dutch may be in my blood but so is Irish & Scottish and you don't see me swigging a Guinness while wearing a kilt at Oktoberfest now do you?  However, some designers have reinvented the concept of the clog that you would be hard pressed to even call them a clog.  Here's a few of my favorite designer concepts of clogs.  If you like them, head over to Nordstroms and search through their massive inventory of clogs. 
From left to right
1. Jeffery Campbell Charli-C Clog $124.95
2. Via Spiga V-Astro Sandal  $198.00 
3. Steven Madden Daynty Slide $89.95
4. Jessica Simpson Junie Slide $88.95
5. Tory Burch Brayden Slingback Clog $295.00
6. Diane von Furstenberg Ode Clog $295.00

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment