Tom TOMS


          So i've seen these everywhere from Nordstroms to Neimans, to heck even Whole Foods.  What am I talking about?  Why TOMS Shoes that is.  They are super cute and I even hear they are super comfy as well.  But more importantly they come with a great cause!



         TOMS shoes offers a One for One deal where for every pair of TOMS shoes you purchase, TOMS will give a new pair a of shoes to a child in need! How wonderful is that? That makes me want to purchase a pair, or two or three.  If my uncontrollable shopping habit can help someone else in need, that's even more reason to buy!!  So click on one of the links below, head to your nearest mall and lets do something good for someone else!  I'm kind of hooked on the gold ones!





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment