My Big Fat Greek Dinner

       Happy Single's Awareness Day!! Oh valentines day. We meet again! Last year I really didn't want to see you and again, still not happy to see you this year. Even though I didn't have a "love" to share this crap whole day with, I did decide to treat myself to a love I haven't had in a long time! Greek food!! Since there's no Daphne's or trusty Greek food around me, I opted for making my own. I'd have to say I was amazingly successful! I bought Naan and taziki sauce already made but made a deconstructed kabob. I chopped red bell peppers, mushrooms, onions and chicken breast and marinated them in my own Greek dressing. Which consisted of EVOO, oregano, Rosemary, garlic, red pepper flakes and feta. Mixed them all together, threw it in a pan and baked in the oven at 350 for about 30 mins. It was really good! Next time I want to make my own taziki sauce and have the chicken and veggies marinade for 24 hours. All in all it was a mighty tasty Single's awareness day! Hope everyone; single or taken; had at least one person tell them how loved they are today!






Shannon

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment