In the Shadows


I'm kind of glad the weekend is over.  I had fun catching up with old friends, shopping till i couldn't shop any more at Trader Joe's, and I managed to go to Target every day last week.  {it's a problem, i know, i'm looking for a Target 12 step program} I decided to start the week off with these amazing leopard print heels from Shoedazzle.  These were from their buy one get one free sale.  I was a little iffy on if they would even be comfortable, and they are really comfortable.  Except they are a tad small, but i'm working on stretching them with the sock & hair dryer trick.  So far it's worked!  One more stretch and these beauties will be ready to hit the dance floor!




{Arm Party: F21| Watch: Target| Jeans: Joe's Jeggings {similar}| Blouse: Target {really old}| Shoes: Shoedazzle}



Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 love: