Ringing in the New Year


With 2013 tapping me on the shoulder, reminding me she's almost here, I finally decided to start thinking about the most important part of New Years.  What will I wear?  Now this year i'm celebrating a my good friends house where pajamas are always an acceptable outfit, but I still really want to spice it up.  I'm really loving this dress from Dorothy Perkins.  It just screams HAPPY NEW YEARS (so you don't have to)!! 
I love the idea of wearing thick black tights with chunky black heels, but I also love the idea of wearing those same black tights with stick thin ankle booties.  I would say use a clutch, but sometimes a cross body bag, like the Rebecca Minkoff MAC bag, is a smart option. Not holding a purse means more drinks to hold and less chances of losing your purse after said drinks.  
Have you started preparing your New Years Eve party outfit yet?  

Shop the look below:

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment