Roses are Gold

 I may have been super sick on Black Friday and couldn't go out, but I did take advantage of the online deals on Black Friday.  Bauble Bar hooked it up with their best buried bauble IMO.  They had the initial necklaces (above) for a whole $10!  Sadly though, as I type this, I found it's not for sale anymore.  Guess everyone bought it! 
My other favorite purchase is the below rose gold skull bracelet.  It's kind of gothic, yet super girly with the rhinestones.  This bracelet comes in silver & noir (herehere).  If you have not checked out Bauble Bar, please do (go here).  They have some really great pieces.  In fact, I'm waiting for 2 more shipments of bracelets & necklaces to hit my mail box!  
{Rose Gold Skull Bracelet here}

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment