IT'S ALL ABOUT THE WEDGES



I don't know about y'all but I sure am ready for spring! We've had such random weather here in Dallas, that one day its spring and the next it's winter.  My poor hair and skin are so confused, that my hair is now greasy and my face is frizzy. While my head may be confused, my feet are not.  

Wedges are probably my favorite shoes to wear seeing as i'm about 5 ft 1 in (on a good day).  And as you can tell, I tend to go for neutral color shoes as well.  A pair of black or camel wedges can be worn casually with a maxi dress or sprucing up a pair of tuxedo shorts & an Equipment blouse.  I for one would wear them with sweats everyday, if that wouldn't get me arrested by Joan Rivers. The higher the heel the closer to god, right?

Want a pair or two above? Click below!
1
1 2 3 
1 2 3 4 

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment