Splatter Paint


The day we all waited for (and blogged about) has come and gone.  Prabal Gurung from Target finally happened.  No joke, I had nightmares about not getting the black lace up cage heels I've been drooling over for weeks now.  After waking up for the bazillionth time at 7:30 on Sunday, I said screw it, got up, logged on to Target.com and bought them.  I wanted to make sure that if that was the ONLY piece I got from the collection, then it was worth the early wake up.  

And so I got em!  However, I couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up and went to Target.  I like the clothes, but having big boobs prevents me from buying online.  So at 8:30 am i drove my happy buns to Target.  And to my surprise, there was no one there.  {Perks of living in a town where most shop at Goodwill} I had free reign of the entire collection that was available at stores.  I tried a few items, but walked away with the shorts. And these amazing Nolita heels. Amazeballs right??  Oh and the lace up heels i ordered online? Yeah Target had 3 size 7's.  figures.  

So what did you get from the collection?  Let me know, send me pics, tell me your story!  Hope you all had a great weekend!



{Pictures by me}

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment