HOW SHANNON GOT HER GROOVE BACK

I'm pretty sure these lovelies from Target will help be get back into the groove of things.  Even if they don't, they are still so pretty to look at.  They are the prefect height and color to fit the growing trends of metallic and black & white structure.  We saw theses trends coming down the red carpet this past Sunday at the Oscars and at the after parties.  (See Charlize Theron, Nicole Richie, Naomi Watts, and the list goes on.) 

 I saw them last week online, but saw them in person on Sunday.  I decided not to get them because, well, I don't know why.  But I put them back and as soon as I got home, i immediately regretted not buying them.  My friend suggested, "Shannon, if you are still thinking about them by this weekend, then buy them".  So here we are, just a mere 3 days later and I can't stop thinking about them. To Target I go this weekend! By the way, they are only $29.99!

Pearlynn by Mossimo- Target  


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment