CHAMBRAY, YOU STAY!

Chambray
Chambray, you stay!



 Not anytime soon at least.  I have this one particular chambray shirt I wear every weekend, really it's every Friday on casual day. I wear it with dark denim, colored denim, body con skirts (see below), maxi skirts, over maxi dresses, and leggings (sometimes).  I bought this one particular one back in the day from Old Navy and I've never been able to find one just as soft and as perfectly worn in as the one below.  However, with my overwhelming need to wear it every week, I'm going to need to find alternatives before this one disintegrates in into nothing in the washer.  The ones from Madwell & Splendid are looking like great options to go with my Old Navy shirt.   






{Image 1-via Polyvore  /  Image 2- photo by me}


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment