LASER THE DETAILS

Laser Cut Out
A few weeks ago, some friends and I decided to visit one of the vintage stores here in Denton hoping to find some hidden jewels.  Well, we were not so lucky. I found one dress, but it was only for costume rentals.  However, I do remember one piece my friend laughed at.  She picked up a laser cut suede tank, much like the one above that Kate Bosworth was wearing at Coachella this past weekend.  Had it been larger than a small, I would have purchased it.  Especially since laser cut looks to be a big trend for Spring.  Even though I couldn't fit into the suede top, I do fit into the pink heels above from Shoedazzle, and they'll be at my house very soon.  BTW, how amazing are the orange Brian Atwood Gladiator heels? 

White Peplum Top (Dortohy Perkins)  |  Raspberry Satchel (Rebecca Minkoff)
Orange Gladiator Heels (Brian Atwood)  |  Pink Heels (Shoedazzle- Sold Out)  
Black Leather Shorts (DVF)

Collage made via Polyvore

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment