WEDNESDAYS WANTS: BLUE


This post should really be dedicated to my good friend Pepper and her love for blue.  I joke with her (a lot) about her need to fill her closet with blue, but blue is her signature color.  You should see her wedding shoes. Remember the blue SATC (the movie) Manolos? Yep those were here wedding shoes. Here's to you Pepper!!

I have this sudden, overwhelming urge to fill my closet with the color blue.  Cobalt, navy, cerulean, light blue, burple, the list goes on and on.  It is my favorite color to wear since it makes my blue eyes pop.  Emerald may be the color of 2013, but a lovely royal blue is easier to transition from spring to summer than a deep emerald.    Oh, and did I mention it makes my eyes pop? 

|  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment