Blaze(er) On

       As much as I love the ever so handy cardigans that line my closet shelfs, sometimes they can get a little drab.  And since my work loves to leave the temperature at a crisp 70 all day brrrrr, little blazers can make my summery apparel a little more work appropriate.  I love the look of form fitting blazers like the Marc Jacobs, but I also love a billowy jacket over a finely tailored dress like the Elizabeth and James number.  The best part is that these jackets can easily transfer from one season to the next.  

1. Whitewash Ruffle Jacket Banana Republic $99.99
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Willis Ponte Knit Jacket Nordstroms $153.90
3. Heritage Collarless Jacket Banana Republic $49.99
4. Halogen Boyfriend Blazer Nordstroms $128.00
5. Elizabeth & James Crop Suiting Jacket Nordstroms $395.00


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment