Flippy Floppies

It's that time of year again!! That's right people it's flip flop season! Granted I wear them all the time.  Yes even when it's cold. C'mon i used to live in California.  It's acceptable, I promise.  Since this is the time for our little piggies to finally see the light of day for a very long time, i thought I would touch on a few do's and don'ts when it comes to wearing flip flops.

Find a brand you can wear for long periods of time.  I can't wear Old Navy ones because that little plastic between the toes literally rubs the skin off! Which will ruin my chances of wearing flip flops for a while. So I choose Havaiana's! Not cheap, but they last FOREVER!!! I still have some that i bought 5 years ago.  Uh-maze-ing flippy floppies!
Please ensure your little piggies look good.  I know it's been a while since some of our feet have seen day light, but c'mon now......i don't want to see your nasty yellow overgrown toenails. Ewww........
Nuff Said.....bad bad very bad


Flip flops do have a shelf life.  Once you have literally worn them out, throw them out.  Don't be so damn cheap!
And the #1 Don't???
Really? Why?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment