Viva Las Vegas

       For those who know me, know of my undying love for the Vegas!  Vegas boast what I think is the best shopping around.  You can go from Forever 21 to H&M to Gucci all in one location.  Everytime I go to Vegas, theres always some new place to shop, but there are 4 main staples to shop at while in Vegas and 1 new contender that is finally complete and looks amazing!!!  Here's my top 5 Vegas shopping hotspots!


1. The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace:
This is the greatest mall ever.  Period. End of sentence.

photos courtesy of Las Vegas Hotels 
photos courtesy of The goggles do Nothing

2. Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood:
Probably the most affordable shops on the strip!
photos courtesy of Miracle Mile Shops
photos courtesy of Vegas Chatter
3. The Shops at the Palazzo & the Grand Canal Shops at the Venitian:
Not for the budget friendly, but just amazing to walk through.  The mall connects both hotels together.
photos courtesy of Rate Vegas
photos courtesy of Destination 360
4. Fashion Show Mall:
On the north end of the strip.  You know I've been to Vegas about 9 times and not once have I been here, but I hear the shopping is great.
photos courtesy of Unusual Architecture
photos courtesy of Ine Tours
5. The Crystals at City Center:
I remember when this was being built last year.  It was just spectacular on the outside.  I can't wait to go back this summer and finally get to see the inside!
photos courtesy of My Photo Blog
photos courtesy of My Shopping Blog
photos courtesy of My Photo Blog

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment