Give a HOOT!

Photo found during random google image search
       Maybe my obsession started as a child watching the tootsie roll pop commercials, but I have an undying love for owls.  Owl statues, owl jewelry and even owl paintings.  At first it was just little ol' me with my fascination, but in the last year I have seen the availability of owl merchandise explode.  There now seems to be an over abundance of owl paraphernalia.  I tend to stick to the items I find in thrift stores or random little hole in the wall shops!  However, I have to say my favorite owl pieces are my candle holders from Z Gallerie I got earlier this year!  I've scoured the internet and here's a few pieces I have fallen for.  And remember Give a Hoot! Don't Pollute!
1. The Glass Is Half Owl ModCloth $12.99 
2. Magnifying Owl Necklace ModCloth $14.95 Sold Out :( 
3. Hoot Point T- ModCloth $29.99 
4. Owl Tank It!- ModCloth $27.99
5. Inverted Owl Tank Forever 21 $12.80
6. Owl Vase- Z Gallerie $19.95

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment