A Girl and Her Accessories

{"Snake skin" makeup bag from H&M similar; Ikat cup from Anthropologie here; Coral double strand Necklace from H&M}

       There's two things I'm addicted to; Starbucks Iced Coffee & accessories.  It's hard for me to go into a department store and not beeline for the jewelry section.  Rings, bracelets & necklaces, oh my! I tried my best to say no to the beautiful coral layered necklace & neon yellow links bracelet at H&M.  And i also tried to say no to the gold Mary medallion bracelet Nordstrom.  But there was no saying no to the House of Harlow Black Sunburst necklace.  No, see that I needed. It complete's the set.  I think i'm going to need a new jewelry box & more hooks on the wall.  Oh well, it's worth it!!!

{Yellow Chain Link Bracelet from H&M; my new arrow charm from Anthropologie here}  

{Alex & Ani "Mother Mary Wire Bangle from Nordsrom here

{A better view of my arrow necklace from Anthro here

{My new House of Harlow Sunburst necklace here}
 {Another view! Ain't she pretty?}

{Coral necklace from H&M}


{photos by me}

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment