My Target Obsession

       Ok anyone who knows me, knows i'm obsessed with Target.  I go to Target every Sunday even if i don't need anything.  Target has everything i need and don't need, but still buy anyways.  If they only sold gas, MAC, NYX, Kiehl's and Victoria Secret under garments, I'd really only shop there.  Target makes me happy.  it makes my credit cards sad, but sometimes, sacrifices must be made when Target decides to bring out leopard print wedges or when I decide i need yet another pair of leggings.  So picture my surprise when I see that Target had a Fall 2012 Brand Preview and I wasn't invited! Blasphemy! I'd be lying if I said i wasn't a wee bit sad, but then I saw the pictures from the event. I am so excited! Leopard, Navajo, lots of arm party potential!!  Oh this fall is going to be insanely fashionable.  Take a look for yourself!

{Fall is looking oh so yummy}

{ I want need the gold chair as well as the "ghost" chairs}

{who doesn't need a little navajo in their life?}



{adore the little red & black clutch in the bottom right} 


{Love this combo-especially the skirt.  Btw, are those shoes blue??} 






{I need these}

{photos from Zimbio}

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment