Music Monday: Robyn- Body Talk



     Can we discuss the greatness that is Robyn's Body Talk Pt 1 album?  I listen to it all day, I go to sleep singing the songs & I wake up still singing the songs!  This album came out in 2010 in 3 parts and it saddens me that I just found it this year.  Out the gate, Robyn kills it with Dancing on My Own.  Then there's the sick electronic beats of "Indestructible".  I have been known to listen to that song at least 5 times in a row {while secretly choreographing a routine in my head}.  The lyrics are as heavy as the beat {see 2nd image below}.  Please don't skip over Fembots cause "once you go tech, you aint' ever goin back".   I think my favorite {besides Indestructible} has to be Call Your Girlfriend.  I have this album on repeat all day, everyday! This album is a must!  Please buy it, download it, just get it!!  And you too can be dancing all day long as well!!

Robyn 'Dancing On My Own' (Official Video) from Robyn on Vimeo.




Indestructible from Robyn on Vimeo.




Call Your Girlfriend from Robyn on Vimeo.



{Album, lyrics & CYG image found via Pinterest}
{All videos from Vimeo}



Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment