Shoe of the Day: Jessica Simpson


This week i decided to add a Shoe of the Day post to spice it up a bit.  The name is Platforms & Peep-toes, so why not feature my favorite platform peep-toes by the mile high shoe designer Jessica Simpson.  I found these lovely JS Sabina 5 in wedges at Nordstrom Rack a few months ago.  For 5 inch wedges, these are surprisingly comfortable.  But would you expect anything less from Mrs Simpson?  I like to wear them to work with a light weight dress (like below) or with a pair of black tuxedo shorts & a blouse.   They also came in patent hot pink, but they weren't in my size.  If you see them in a size 7.5, please send them my way! 

{Watch: Target; Cardigan: Martin & Osa (similar); Dress: Target; Shes: Jessica Simpson}
{Arm Party: Target, Forever 21 (no longer available), Tiffany & Co}
 {Nail Polish- Essie Mint Candy Apple}
{Random Rose pic i know, but my peace roses FINALLY bloomed} 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment