Always a Bridesmaid.



{Image found via Pinterest}


       Well, actually, i'm not even a bridesmaid, but ya know.  It's starting to feel that way.  Especially since I just got ANOTHER "Save the Date" card.  When is it my turn?? Though I haven't quite found the right groom {yet ;)}.  

       On Friday, I was on a mad hunt for a dress for a dressy, yet comfy wedding that's coming up.  After trying on half a dozen dresses at H&M, to no avail, I hopped on over, well walked down the stairs, to Zara's.  I'd been there before, but never really found anything that screamed buy me! (that i could at least afford, cause trust me, I have found plenty of items i can NOT legally afford)  I did try on a few dresses and 1 XXL leopard print button up.  I have big boobs & thought MAYBE juuuust maybe it would fit- yeah no. TOOO big.  {Insert sad face here}  The one dress I really wanted kind-of didn't fit, but I wanted it just 1 size larger.  No one wants to see my VPL.  However, I did find this gorgeous cobalt/navy blue dress with an amazing plaited necklace.  How hot is this?  I hope it looks this good on me! I wanted to find the perfect yellow shoes, but was able to find a pair of nude strapy heels from Target that didn't take any attention away from the dresses neckline.  Gorgeous right?  More pics to come of that fringe in action!  Stay tuned!





Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment