STYLE LUST: Rachel Bilson


In 2003, we were introduced to Rachel Bilson in the form of Summer Roberts, the super popular & super cute girl we love to hate from The OC.  Then in 2011, Rachel gave life to Dr. Zoe Hart in Hart of Dixie.  I may love the characters she plays in TV & movies, but I surely do lust after he unique style. To me, she has the most coveted closet ever!  

I love when she's rocking structured dresses or comfy susie homemaker type dresses, but I love her jeans & a t-shirt look so much more.  She's fearless in her style in a sense that she has fun.  She can be girly & cute in feathers or vintage dresses.  Or she can be cutting edge with mixing prints or masculine cut suits.  To me, she is one of the more influential style makers of today.  

Honestly, how many times have you seen Ms Bilson rocking some killer ankle booties and immediately started googling where you can buy the same ones?  OH wait, that's ShoeMint! And who doesn't love ShoeMint?

  {Photos via Pinterest}

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

1 love: