SUPER SALE: Rachel Zoe Calf Hair T Strap Wedges


Took my mom on Saturday to Northpark Mall in Dallas for a little early birthday shopping for her.  We were on a quest to find her nice jeans, that didn't give her mom butt.  Of course i got super distracted at Neiman Marcus when we walked into the huge Last Call Sale Sign. They had me at 65% off! So of course i tried on almost every shoe in size 7 i could find, but of course each pair i liked were on sale for $600+.  Gucci, Fendi & Miu Miu, oh my! But right when I was going to give up, I saw the beautiful animal print of these massive wedges and swoon, i couldn't say no.  Rachel Zoe -1 Shannon's Thrifty side-0.  You won me this time Rachel Zoe, but really at over 50% off, who would say no? 

Want a pair too or want to shop Neiman's Sale? Go HERE!!! 

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment